Have you ever wondered how to link your work in the about section of your profile to your company’s Facebook Page?
Here are the steps:
- Go to your profile (not page, profile).
- Click “About”
- Click “Edit” under “Work and Education”
- If your current job is listed delete it. Otherwise skip to next step.
- Where it says “Where have you worked?” in the blank box start typing the name of your company.
- If it has a Facebook Page, it should be suggested. (If not, you just type it in anyway.)
- Click on the suggested page.
- Fill out the job title, description, and dates.
- Click “Add Job” and you’re done.
Here is an image that shows the steps:
Click on it to enlarge: